Christmas ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Christmas ?

Post  Corwin on Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:10 am

Avara wrote:That is an incredibly tight schedule, especially considering some of us procrastinate. Embarassed

I reckon you're half joking, but that can never be a criterion, I hope everyone agree.
Corwin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliejools on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Please keep this thread on topic and related to time taken rather than how things will be done Wink

I am trying to tidy up a little around here, it's all getting hard to keep track of.

If you don't think you will get a small piece completed and posted within 2 weeks of getting the piece than say so now.
Juliejools

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ajchimaera on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:44 pm

I think this is a case where procrastination simply isn't an option. If we didn't feel committed enough to be getting it done on time, we wouldn't be here. It'll take perhaps a day or two to think of something and do some paper concepts to iron out the wrinkles, then maybe a few hours (which could be spread over a few days, an hour a day for example) to get it onto the puzzle.
ajchimaera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Graeme of the stupidly lo on Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Well, we already know the size to work to so our planning can start now, then when the wooden pieces are ready (and have arrived at their various destinations) we can work on the final creation(s) Very Happy
Graeme of the stupidly lo

View user profile http://www.graeme-skinner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avara on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:06 am

Corwin, I was half joking. (I was thinking to our Howers Gift Exchanges.) I am all in and ready for my piece of wood. Even though I'm in packing mode (leave tomorrow for NY), I've already got ideas going through my head for design. I don't foresee having any problem with a Christmas (or sooner) deadline. Very Happy
Avara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Findy on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 pm

I think staggering is a great idea...that way she can look forward to something every few days. cat (just wanted to use the kitty smiley)

Findy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2